ReefCleaners.org

New Coral Pics

NanoReefer53

Been a while since posting pics. hehe, don't wanna post up pics of the full tank right now cause of the PITA lighting issues(long story). It's been 3 weeks w/o MH lighting so of course almost everything has once again become a drab brown color. Anywho, here's some pics.

Pics of my baby clown that took up the frogspawn as a host. Too bad the other one dosen't get along so they don't share the colony.

clown-in-frogspawn.jpg

clown-in-frogspawn2.jpg

clown-in-frogspawn3.jpg

Babies !!! Now time to wait until they grow out so i can frag them.

frogspawn-babies.jpg

Frag for sale (local). Anyone got dibs for the dec.21st meet ? Only problem is the base skeleton is cracked so I would recommend keeping it in the sand so it stays together.

frogspawn-frag.jpg

Can't see it but it has nice green polyps.

microphthalma.jpg

This pocillopoa pistillata is freakin thick compared to my damicornis. I would say it's branches are .75" in diameter on average.

purple-pocillapora.jpg

Finally starting to show some growth

red-pavona.jpg

More babies !! All spawned in 1 week after the light broke. Probably thought it was gonna die so it spawned as much as it could. There's 5 in total

ricordia-babies.jpg

New pavona. mmm...potatoe chips

tan-pavona.jpg

Purple tip valida, polyps have come out slightly. I'm hoping it lives up to it's tri-color name if they polyps turn out to be green.

valida.jpg

Various zoos and green tree.

zoos.jpg

yo nanoreefer, how much for that frag of frogspawn, i'll take it if you're willing to sell it. im in san jose, but could get it on the 21st wherever the trade will be.

thanks

are those "MY" ZOO's :)

nice..gotta come check it out again sometime..

you still have that MH working?

and are you still selling that purple tip montipora? let me know..might be intrested

• 2 weeks later...

Archived