SaltCritters.com

Krylon Fusion Painted Background

Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

ok....have you guys heard of Krylon Fusion it is a kind of paint that it says bonds to plastic...would it work on a 2.5g minibow...it says bonds to plastic but will it bond to acrylic..i have seen it used on glass tanks before but will it go w/ acrylic..has any of you guys used this with an acrylic tank...thank you in advance...

P.S. if i dont reply its because im in florida and hurrican Katrina is coming tonight or tommorow morning so the power might go out..i will probably be on the comp. till it does...lol

Check out my photo in my gallery of my 2.5 g minibow- I used black Krylon Fusion for the background and white housepaint for the bottom (on the outside, of course). It worked great, just get some good tape and tape up the areas you don't want spray painted.

i had a crazy idea for my next tank.. instead of painting it all one color i plan to do blue,pink,green and maybe one other color not sure..i want to do it really light and overlap the colors so it has the appearnce of coraline alge.. kind of like a ty-die..

wow...never seen or heard of anyone do that before..but the only problem i would have with that is that it would take away from the colors of your coral...but i would love to see a tank with this

Archived