inTank Media Baskets

cal3v's 20g reef

cal3v

Hi all, all new pics, take a look.:) Hope you guys like them, they're better than in the previous thread. Any questions about the system, please ask as I'd be glad to give any advice/help. Thanks!

full tank:

Originally posted by SP12165

Great tank! Can you please give some set up info? Lighting, sump, additives....

Wow....looks incredible. Specs, specs, specs:D

Cameron

:love:

Wow...Great looking reef!

I really like how you shown the xenia, candy, and zoos, are all getting along in such close proximity. I would be interested to see what other corals you have in close proximity that are getting along with each other.

Thanks for sharing,

Gil

Hi all! Thanks for the kind comments. The tank is a 20g glass with normal tank dimensions, no sump, circulation provided by an empty aquaclear 300 which I run carbon in and change every week, also I run a prizm skimmer, and for additional circulation, two aquaclear 301 powerheads and one zoomed 214. Lighting is 1 x 175w 10k ushio, supplemented with 2 x 28w pc 03 actinics. Water changes every two weeks, kalk in the auto-top off(thanks for the switch cameron). Any other questions please ask:) .

thanks. caulastrea has to be one of my favorites, I especially like the turquoise caulastrea in the upper left. Slow grower but a nice addition, and very hardy as well.

Archived