inTank Media Baskets

Crapy tank shots of my ric's........

Reef_Mad_Man

Reef_Mad_Man

I have around 200 total ricordea! LOL! I am a ricordea maniac!

Here are som epics of my grow out tanks. (I usualy dont keeep them all for long, as I supply two shops here localy with what I grow out. I do this to supliment running and maintenance costs on my reef's. Works out prety well for me that way too. I can get my hands on pretty much anything I want in trade for them. ;)

Little algae , and camera focus/backlighting problems so please bear with me.......... Most of my rics came out looking all green but they arent, its this crapola cammy!I am stuck with only paint shop pro6 to try and straighten it up some but we all know how crappy that program is!!!

There are green with purple rims, aqua greens, true blues, hot pinks, hot orange, GOLDEN, yellows, orange with blue, orange with pink, you name the colors I have it.

10g2rics.jpg

10grictank.jpg

29g (half tank sho tonly! My camera craped out on me before I could shoot the other half . this camera is beginning to suck royaly! wont focus , colors are way off.......

Dsc05097.jpg

Reef_Mad_Man

Better not. Sure as shoot'n, as soon as I start selling rics on here to some one I will be labeled a vendor, or as soon as I start selling them way below what the reef nazis do ( OLFS on line fish stores) they will gripe and get me banned for sure. LOL!!

Might be up for a zoanthid trade for a couple rics in the future though. Will keep you posted.

Archived