Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Looking for a standard lid for a 12G

Fliger

Well I sold my super duper deluxe but I kept the tank. So now I have a tank with no lid. I didn't intend on keeping it but since I have it - I might as well use it as a small fish q-tank or even a coral q tank.

Now I need a cheapo hood. Can I buy just a used hood somewhere? Does anyone have one that they upgraded so they don't use anymore. Or their tank cracked :( so they don't need it?

If you can hold on for a couple of weeks, I'll set up the hood I bought from you, make sure all the kinks are worked out, and then I'd likely be able to send you my stock hood for, say, the actual cost of packing and shipping at the UPS store plus $20 bucks for my time. You could even give any hints you have for sending these things, now that you've done it. As long as everything checks out on the 4.24 hood after the trip to Cali, I don't see why I would need a second hood laying around. On the other hand, don't feel obligated to wait if you find a good deal sooner.

Mummer that sounds like a great deal - thanks! You could just take the same box I sent it to you in (actually the JBJ box) and use the same packing material. I did UPS ground and it was like $15 but I paid for higher insurance. Just LMK when you're ready to ship and I'll paypal you the dough!

Thanks,

David

Archived