ReefCleaners.org

WTT hairy shroom for purple shroom

Reefwick

Does anybody have this mushroom?

[/img]

I would really like to add this to my tank. I have a metallic green hairy shroom I can trade for it. If anybody is in the Chicagoland area and is interested please pm me. Thanks

Doody, are you coming to the Chicagoland area? You and I were gonna trade before until I knew you were in Ohio. If your coming to Chicago cool, lets meet up. If not, i'm not willing to ship.

Originally posted by Reefwick

Doody, are you coming to the Chicagoland area? You and I were gonna trade before until I knew you were in Ohio. If your coming to Chicago cool, lets meet up.  If not, i'm not willing to ship.

We were gonna trade before? Huh, I don't remember that. What's in chicago?

What's in Chicago? nothing... Read the above post agian. "If your coming to Chicago cool lets meet up. If not, i'm NOT willing to ship." So in other words if your coming to town we can arrange a trade if not, I need to find someone else to trade with.

And yes we were gonna trade like a month in a half ago for this very same mushroom I'm trying to trade for now. Once I noticed you were in Ohio we called it off.

Thanks anyway JoJo, but i'm looking for a local trade. That mushroom is absolutely beautiful. I've got to have one.

Archived