Coral Vue Hydros

my next coral

eferna

Hey I was wondering if i can get some help in deciding what my next coral should be.

Currelty i have in my tank

1. Bubble coral

2. Brown Polyps

3. Ricordia Mushroom

4. 1 purple mushroom( hitchhiked on a rock)

I was thinking about either

A. Green Start Polyps

B. Open Brain

C. More Purple mushrooms.

What do u think?

lmao, ofcourse hubu you have to be different, now why could you just not say GSP, now I would need to re-think what i should get.

Open Brains are nice corals, though a little harder to keep.

I vote for another Ricordia Mushroom. They are one of my favorites!

But a GSP would be my second choice. Everyone says how easy they are to keep but I've found them the most finicky thing in my tank.

Quote: from eferna on 8:43 pm on July 2, 2002[br]lmao, ofcourse hubu you have to be different, now why could you just not say GSP, now I would need to re-think what i should get.

Open Brains are nice corals, though a little harder to keep.

i guess ill change my vote for gsp...hehehe. is your bubble coral green or coral?

anthony812

I HAVE ONE EXTRA HERE!  its about 4" x 4"  GSP..its full...even with feather dusters inbetween them..look in my thread to see..

i will sell it for $12 if you want..let me know

Anthony: I would love to get a coral from you. I am curious to know what effect the shipping has on the corals. I assume you use overnight shipping?

Hubu: The bubble is coral.

Get some gsp, a frag even, then glue it to the glass on the back, and watch em spread, looks nice when the back is all covered.

anthony812

yes ..i would probably use UPS next day air...but i am not sure how i am suppose to pack it...well...you tell me what to do...as for shipping cost..go to ups.com and use their calculation.  I live in Irvine, CA 92604...so you can find out how much.  I will probably pack it in a plastic bag with it raped with another bag..and half full of water.  Then paper rap the bag...then use popcorns (shipping material) to set it in place of a littel box...that should work right?  let me know

HUBU....HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FRAG THAT SUCKER?!!  its got 2 branches and close to the bottom...but i am thinking of fraging my YELLOW Candillia...(look like colt) but bright yellow...i heard they are easier to frag them xena

eferna - I'd still try and locate some gsp locally if I may suggest so.

Just got mine a week ago, and it is looking great in the tank. Starting to multiply as I just noticed today.

Not to mention, the green is a nice contrast in the tank to the purple coraline. :)

Fishiebusiness

Hrm... would GSP's spread were i to glue a frag of them onto say... the iplastic ntake of a penguin filter?

Quote: from anthony812 on 10:23 pm on July 2, 2002[br]

HUBU....HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FRAG THAT SUCKER?!!  its got 2 branches and close to the bottom...but i am thinking of fraging my YELLOW Candillia...(look like colt) but bright yellow...i heard they are easier to frag them xena

hehehe i had thought you had a lot. heheh nevermind then.

Go for the GSP.  I would have said a brain coral as they are one of my fav corals, but they are a little harder to keep so guess go with the GSP.

hey anthony my tank has not cycled yet but I would love to take those GSP's off your hands. If you still have them when im done cycling I hope I can get those from you. I live In San Juan Capo, CA. Do you go to the SCMAS meetings?

Archived