ReefCleaners.org

Where to buy 30g breeders??

lpguy

do you have petco or petsmart? they can order one. also try any lfs. a chain store will probably have a lower price on the tank than a general fish store.

they should.

sometimes they people there are a pain in the butt though, so make sure and talk to a manager, and make them give you a price first.

i dont know the exact price right of the top of my head, but i wouldn't pay anymore than like $75 for it.

do you have any local petstore? In your area there should be some kind of chain petstore. look it up on the net. or look on ebay you might be able to find something there. Also expect to pay around 80 for a tank or more, for a big company like that they will jack prices up on you, trust me I know how it works.

Well a local petco sells 40 gallon breeders for $99 each, but i really wanted a 30 not a 40. Only place that i can find one makes their own tanks and they all have crappy silicone jobs.Guess im just gonna have to go with the 40G

here is a houston fish store directry i found on the net.

http://www.bettahabari.org/lfs/lfs.html

i would start calling them tommorow and ask for quotes on a All-glass 30g breeder and get it from who ever gives you the best price. Also ask how long it will take to get it if they don't have it in stock. Make sure and have the dimensions of the tank too just incase you get an idiot on the phone.

Archived