Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Id?????

Sinistard

I have no idea what this is. This picture shows what I think is around half of whatever this thing is. The rest is on the underside of the rock. It has moved in and out a bit. I don't see any eyes/mouth so this could be the back side.

Any idea

Thanks

hitch4.jpg

hitch3-2.jpg

Thanks lgreen

It does look like a chiton. It has no shell.

It's crazy I have had the tank for 7 months and I'm still finding new stuff that I did not add.

Sure, late at night. It's a chiton. Harmless, too.

wow those are small. Nathan what do you do, stare at your tank all day? How did you see those guys? LOL. ;) JK

Hey, how's that tank comming along? Or have you set it up yet?

This one was kind of big, I saw it from across the room when I was walking by B) Well big as in 1/2" :P Anyways whats wrong with staring at a glass box in the dark or.. in the day.... or well all day long :blush:

Unfortunaty the tank was to big, it looked really bad where I was going to put it and there is no other good place to put it in my house. I am selling the 55g and getting something a bit smaller. If you know anyone that wants a 55g and stand let me know.

Thanks again everyone for the ID

Bummer man. But now you can get a wider tank so you can put more coral in per square inch, muhahahaaaa....

Did you go in on some lord polyps with cora? they were talkin about spending $100 on a polyp, which sounded kinda dumb in my book. roesmarineworld.com has some OK colonies for $8 a polyp. LOL. I'm a cheap arse though :D

Yup wider is better. I think I'm going to get a custom acrylic around 30-40g depending on how much the tank will cost. I'm going to try to get something one 250w MH will be enough for.

I did go in on it, we are getting a green w/ purpleish ring one for 40 dollars a polyp. Still high but not 100 per polyp. I got 2 polyps. I've got more money then sense well make that more plastic then sense:

haha. i hear that. my tank investments are on hold while i search for and buy a Mac ibook.

I'm going to PM you about what happened to Aaron (AquaBeast) on RC. I haven't talked to him lately.

Archived