Innovative Marine Aquariums

New Corals ... New Pics!

luv2jeep

Well, the tank is doing GREAT now that I have everything fixed ... FINALLY!! Anyhew, I ended up walking out of Tropicorium yesterday with a 9 for $99 deal. Enjoy the new pics! For more pics, click my website in the sig.

My 10-Gallon Nano-Reef:

luv2jeepnano01.jpg

BEAUTIFUL Mystery Mushrooms:

mysterymushrooms01.jpg

Pocillopora:

pocillopora01.jpg

Yellow Buttons:

yellowbuttons01.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm SO-o-o-o happy with it right now! I haven't gotten much accomplished the last day and a half since I added the new corals! Unless you count staring at the tank as productive. :P

Cameron - Recognize the thing in the center back? BTW - It works GREAT! Thanx!

Speaking of the shrooms ... does anyone know what they are??? They had a ton of them there and all different color combinations. I've never seen so many colors on a single shroom so I had to buy them! The picture does no justice either!

Originally posted by luv2jeep

Thanks guys!  I'm SO-o-o-o happy with it right now!  I haven't gotten much accomplished the last day and a half since I added the new corals!  Unless you count staring at the tank as productive.  :P  

Cameron - Recognize the thing in the center back?  BTW - It works GREAT!  Thanx!

Speaking of the shrooms ... does anyone know what they are???  They had a ton of them there and all different color combinations.  I've never seen so many colors on a single shroom so I had to buy them!  The picture does no justice either!

Yeah I caught that:). Glad it's working. As far as the shrooms go I can't give you an exact name but they are a member of the Rhodactis family but the distinctions are so hard to determine. It's a safe bet it's probably an Indonesian shroom.

Cameron

Yes, the clown is HUGE! I am waiting for my buddy to set his 70-gallon back up and he is taking the clown. He got some ich in it and is buying a new filter system and scrubbing it down right now.

I'll be replacing the clown with a Royal Gramma.

I believe thats tonga mushroom and like physh stated they are in the Rhodactis family. If you find the blue or purple they great looking mushrooms and can have a pretty hefty price.

heres a photo

Archived