Top Shelf Aquatics

please help identify these mushrooms!

rissaroo

This is the only pic I have of this. Please help identify! Are these some type of rics or just pimple or what? PLease reply asap.

ahahaha, im an idiot. i only saw the title as "please help identify" and i ddint even see the second post by you, sorry, haha

Ricordea Yuma. Very nice. Those are a very sought after color morph too. You can sell them for quite a bit per polyp.

im not to sure those are yumas.. ive got almost the exact same ones in my tank.. i think they are listed as hairy shrooms.. at least thats what i bought them as.. my rock has about 6 large shrooms on it and 3 or 4 new ones.. it was fairly cheep... under $50.. yumas that size and that many would cost quite a lot.. i have a pic of mine in my gallery if you would like to compare.. hope this helped.. they look good by the way..

To buy the rock, maybe 60. Per polyp, ten?

yumas...but here in cali we sell rocks full of polyps for pretty cheap(at least for the not so gorgeous colors). i paid $35 for my gf's slightly pinkish yumas(which i hoped would color up...but they haven't as of yet)...and there were around 10 polyps or so.

well just reading this post it looks like y'all identified some shrooms I also got in my Pico........Will shrooms reproduce and if so how long does it take until one should / could expect to see new ones popping up? I like shrooms myself, and have some nice blue stripped, purple browns and greens with and without stripes, and of course Yumas........

What's your deal, Surfzup?

Geez... Somehow I've made a fair number of enemies, lol.

Archived