Pod Your Reef

Zoanthid carrying hermit crab.

FragMaster

This is too funny! He actualy mothers them. SERIOUSLY! He will sit atop the mothe rcoloy and lay still ALL DAY LONG so they get current and light. THen towards the end of the day he will wander around the tank with his mobile garden. LOL!! Pretty neat He think's he's a decorator crab LOL!!

Here's the pic.

ZoanthidcarryingHermitCrab.jpg

Originally posted by FragMaster

This is too funny! He actualy mothers them. SERIOUSLY! He will sit atop the mothe rcoloy and lay still ALL DAY LONG so they get current and light. THen towards the end of the day he will wander around the tank with his mobile garden.

the damn thing probably weighs too much for him to move around constantly! that's pretty neat though. i had a shell with blue zoos about a year ago that i thought was just an empty shell. turns out there was a snail living in it still. bastard disappeared with my priceless blue zoos before i could catch him again.

omg danny. that story about your runaway crab is hilarious! and that decorated hermit crab is very cool. did you mount those yourself? i might try to do that...hmmm...

Reef_Mad_Man

He can be yours for two low low install ments of $99.95!!! LOL!!!

Had to retire the FragMaster name. To much bad carma in that name! LOL!!

Archived