15lbs of Caribiean LR full of life

Rio 180 Power Head

purple mushrooms

yellow button polops

unidentified mushroom

3 striped damsel

4 hermit crabs

2 snails

Has been up and running since Febuary 11, of 2002. Email me if your intrested. I am located in Duluth, Minnesota - 2 1/2 hours north of Minneapolis. Selling for only $400.00 and I have over $550.00 into it plus it is well established and healthy. Must sell before I move.

email me at kassuns@mchsi.com if you want further information.

thanks for your time,

Kassun

Hey Chris, I am moving from Minnesota to TN for school and I can't bring it with me. I'll be gone for 4 -6 months and I don't know anyone that I could trust to take care of it.

Yeah last time we last spoke I was going in to get my gull-bladder removed, surgey went ok but I have had alot of problems. Mainly with my body getting used to not haveing it there any more:). If you know anyone that wants it let me know its a great deal, I even have what looks like small mushrooms about the size of a pin top. They pulseate around like jelly fish. I have a ton of life now, 6 clusters of small belly dances, a ton of tube worms, and many others that I havent identified as of yet.

I will definiately get back into the hobby again. Here is what I have been up to. I am going to TN to finish up my 3D Animation degree, here is a lonk to my fist character that I just finished:

http://home.mchsi.com/~kassuns/3d/index.html

well I have to get going,

Kassun

Christopher Marks

Cool modeling! I've been fiddling around with Light Wave and Maya at school some. I've gotten in the graphics design field myself full time now too :)

I hope you'll stop in some time when you have a few spare minutes. I'm usually in the chatroom if you want to yack.

Chris check out www.3Dbuzz.com FREE video training videos. There great and teach you alot. You can download the vtms or get them sent to your house for free. There isn't a gimic, go check it out for yourself:). He does Maya, Max, and and now has a free Houdini course online, it sound to good to be true but it isn't. He is the art director at the school I will be attending. well gota run. I'll chat with you sometime soon.

HTH,

Kassun

It is an intense course pretty much 7 days a week, I won't have time to take care of it, plus I don't feel like bring it along on a 2 day trip down their. The school is one of the best in the country. Yo eat and sleep 3D. I can't wait to go.

Archived