SaltCritters.com

Poll: what do you guys think of Kent coral accel?

Nishant3789

Guest AbSoluTc

CRAP CRAP CRAP!  AND MORE CRAP!  Need I say more, again?  Nishant - your really on a quest, or your just being a posting whore!  :)

Nishant3789

naw im on a quest dude, the thing is i want my corals to grow faster because they arent growing well right now. my tank has been setup since mid january and my gsp have not grown off the rock they were on. they only make a new polyp every week or so, and they arent spreading. my shrooms havent been splitting. i have heard from others that it works really well and others taht it is complete sh*t. this is why i asked your opinion and your experiences. absalutetc, have you ever actually used it? jw. thanks,

nishant

Guest AbSoluTc

Yes, I have used it!  Thats why I replied 3 times ;)

Its a bunch of horsesh*t.  I saw no improvement whatsoever.  What you want you can get only with time.  There is not chemical, potion or magic trick.  It takes time and an established tank.   Do you dose B-Ionic?  What about DT's ?

Nishant3789

ahhh yes u say it didnt do anything for you, but did it do anything bad? well i got it from a friend and im going to try it out for a month and if i like it then ill keep doin it and if i dont see any affects then ill stop and no harm done.

nishant

Nishant3789,

Thanks for the thread! I have recieved a bottle of this stuff, along with a strong recomendation from a friend, and I have heard comments to the contrary about how good it is.

Please let us know how it works out for you! You are a little more brave than I my friend. ;)

Archived