Top Shelf Aquatics

where to find bulbs for nanocube

gobygirl3

I need to replace the stock bulbs in my 1st gen. 12g jbj cube because they are getting old. but dont know where to find them or the best type to buy.

ebay has them, just some two myself. i think i searched under (24w, 24 watt) i think they are like 11.75 inches, not quite sure. try that hope it helps...

-dan

I'm not sure if the older nano cubes used the straight pin bulb configuration, but aquabuys.com has the 24 watt straight pin PCs for the 12DX.

I am new to this website and just recently setup a new Nano Deluxe 12 gal tank with live sand and liverock. I would like to know if its normal for the lights to cause the water temp to go up almost as soon as you turn them on. Is there any remidy that anyone can suggest. I know that without a doubt a very dumb question to those of you with alot of experience with this size Nano Cube Tank but I have no idea what to do as my air conditioning sure don't seem to be helping the situation.

Thanks

Joe Stevenson Sr

jsteve5237@yahoo.com

I have the same problem with the temp, the only thing that helps is to leave the feeding lid open all the time and run a fan next to the tank and I only have the original nano and single lamp in mine.

Archived