Cultivated Reef

FS: thinning sale - zoos

pookstreet

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by deeporl

How much for 1,3,5 shipped to 49013? BTW I can wait till 8/8 no problems.

Frag 1 is all sold. I think I still have 3 and 5 left, but won't know for sure until I get back into town at the end of next week. If I still have those 2, then the total is $40 shipped priority mail 2 days. Will let you know. Thanks.

Originally posted by minimalist

I just got my shipment in today.  Frags are great and I even got a freeby!  Thanks a bunch pookstreet.

I am glad they arrived safely. I always try to throw in something extra when I can. I like to spread a little bit of my love for this hobby :)

Originally posted by Jermz79

if you still have any 5 available let me know!!! zip is 34609

Thanks!

Jermz

Sorry, all frags have been tentatively sold at this point. If any becomes available later, I will let you know. Thanks.

bluebastion

Got my zoos in the late morning .. I have got to say he's got the best packing I've seen so far for zoos. Even made a cooler for them... nice. I got all the pinks and reds that I asked for... and even got a small bonus. All are beautiful. However, I did order a blue frag (the entire reason I ordered this frag pack :) ) but apparently it hasn't opened yet? Still waiting, knowing sometimes it takes days for polyps to open after shipping. I'll update you guys later.

Originally posted by bluebastion

Got my zoos in the late morning ..  I have got to say he's got the best packing I've seen so far for zoos.  Even made a cooler for them... nice.  I got all the pinks and reds that I asked for... and even got a small bonus.  All are beautiful.  However, I did order a blue frag (the entire reason I ordered this frag pack :) ) but apparently it hasn't opened yet?  Still waiting, knowing sometimes it takes days for polyps to open after shipping.  I'll update you guys later.

I am glad the zoos made it. The one thing about blue zoos from personal experience is that they may take a while to open up after stress, whether from shipping or fragging. Unlike other zoos, blues can take up to a few days to open up fully. As long as it's not "melted" or anything like that, they'll be fine. Keep me posted. Thanks.

Kenny,

You rock!The zoa's and the thoughtful extras just got in the tank and are already opening.Your packaging is superb!Let me know if you decide to sell that Tenius frag!

Thanks again,

Gina

Originally posted by Katara

Kenny,

You rock!The zoa's and the thoughtful extras just got in the tank and are already opening.Your packaging is superb!Let me know if you decide to sell that Tenius frag!

Thanks again,

Gina

Thanks Gina. I guess you saw that tenius frag on RC, right? I didn't know what it was until I posted it for ID. It was in my home tank under PC and T5's. Didn't look that good until I brought it to work. Looked awesome under the 14K MH. It's still quite small at this point tho. Will let you know ;)

Originally posted by bluebastion

For all who want to see some pics of what I received, and less than an hour in the tank, click on this thread:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...3258#post563258

You are awesome pookstreet!  Thanks!

Thanks for the kinds words. BTW, your tank looks awesome. I like the aquascaping. Just in case you haven't seen my thread, here is a recent full tank shot :P

DSCN5324.jpg

I think he said he'd be on vacation for awhile.... In case you don't get a response.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry everyone. I didn't just disappear after selling some stuff :

Went on vacation last week and came back to a mess at work. I did manage to ship off the stuff that I promised earlier this week but didn't have time to do much else. Hope everyone's zoos arrived safe and sound. LMK if anyone has any problems.

OK, here is an update. Everyone who paid has either picked up or their zoos have been shipped. Others have expressed interest but I haven't heard anything back.

collitchboy: I still have your frags. Didn't get your email but my box is cleared.

rissaroo: will do once I have more frags, or if you want any of the following that are still available, LMK

frag 1: all sold

frag 2: all sold

frag 3: 2 frags available

frag 4: 3 frags available

frag 5: 1 available

frag 6: 2 available

Red rings (10-15 polyps - $10): 3 available

Thanks everyone.

• 5 months later...

Check the date. :flower:

Speaking of which, I got some lovely zoas with a single red ring in each, which arrived very happy. (See earlier post in this thread.) They've been lost now, since I abandoned my 30 and only took the larger colonies, no frags. (Hey, I was out for the weekend, and came home to find the thing in mid-crash!) Nice anyway. Too bad.

pookstreet..my tank broke and i sent you a pm and email about my coral..please respond soon..

Got your PM. Will take care of it today.

is anything still avalible? i can't see the pics on page 1.

Like Flo said, this is a really old thread.

I had another more recent thread that was started about a month ago, but can't seem to find it anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it or whom I can contact to find out? Thanks.

Archived