inTank Media Baskets

My tank

DKreefkeepers

DKreefkeepers

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to look and not respond.

here they are again, It just really gets to me the ammount of people who only want to take and not give back, not just my thread but with every other thread in this forum. Like the one where there are over 10k worth of hits and only 100 responses.

reef1.JPG

reef2.JPG

Nice Tank! I like the colors you have in there now and there are loads of places for plenty more coral. What are the specs? Keep up the good work:)

DKreefkeepers

well, its a 24g nano cube on a nano cube cabinet stand. Upgraded lighting to 108w added cassete skimmer and a powersweep powerhead to keep the flow up. Been up for 2 months now. I am actually having issues trying to find more places for coral besides the bottom.....

just get some superglue gel so you can glue coral where ever you want. works pretty well. That rock on the top left is just begging for a nice zoa colony or two.

that coraline looks great did you buy the rock with that much or get it out of a established tank rest of the tank also looks great well on your way

DKreefkeepers

The best looking rock was purchased from an established tank @3.00 per pound. The rest was store bought. The store stuff has come along very nicely though and isnt far from the stuff that I bought from the tank, and then there are a few small new pieces that I just added to set some coral on and those are just about bare right now.

Looks great but I'd get that Xenia outta there, it will spread like a plague. I've seen 200 gallon tanks get taken over in a matter of a month or two.

Archived