Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

tgrupert

Have no idea what you're thinking. I don't do that much.

errr... Nano-water cooler? Nano-top-off system?

OOOH OOOOH. DIY Chiller for nano. Gotta be.

exactly, if you click the link you can see the price is less than 40 dollars. You could also use it to grow macro algae or quarentine new inhabitants. It would probably be more usefull if you just remove the water jug.

uh dood... maybe you should click the link again. Unless my coffee hasn't taken effect yet I think it would best serve as a heater.

Ain't no way around it.... ya wanna chill yer fishies ya gotta give up the clams. (nice try though....hehe)

Why is it that red is the internationally recognized color for HOT and blue is the internationally recognized color for COLD, yet there is no color for "room temperature?"

I'm thinking TAN. Nothing says "fetid water" like the color tan. I nominate TAN for the internationally accepted room temperature water color.

Then again, who'd go to the water cooler and - given the choice of red, tan, and blue - choose to drink from the tan spigot?

Guess tan don't fly.

the whole talk pof international signs has reminded me of a "the state" sketch. it's 12 megs so only download it if you have broad band or too much free time. International Sign

I'm too lazy to encode it to divx/mpeg4 and upload it.

Archived