Coral Vue Hydros

A stupid question about the NC

Fliger

I got a custom 12G from nanocustoms. It has a switch on the top, what is it for???? It doesn't turn the lights or fan on or off.

I have a store bought DX, newest version, and it doesn't have the switch. What is it for?

Thanks,

David

If your NC has the Stock LED Nite Vue Moonlights, that switch turns off the Moonlights. Here's the problem with the design - if you set your main lights up on a timer, that turns the power off to BOTH the LEDs and your Main lights, so you can't run your LEDs if you have your mains on a timer. X){D'oh)

nanotuners.com sells a fix for that though - I think it's only $20. http://nanotuners.nanocustoms.com/nanotune...&products_id=75

OK thanks. I guess mine doesn't have that moonlight feature. He did include a "r2 Moonlight" but this thing looks big for a nano. I might use it on my 340G SPS tank, lol.

Open your hood, do you have the 2 little LEDs in the silver relector between the main bulbs? If so, those were the stock LEDs.

If you don't have the stock moonlights, then I don't know what the switch is for. PM Chris, he'll let you know what the switch is for.

Scott, is Neo stopping shards of a 24dx in your avatar? Now I understand just how powerful he is! (sorry,I couldn't resist):)

Rob

Rob - Congrats - you were the first to get the joke! Though to me, those looked like water drops when I put the avatar up.

Archived