Pod Your Reef

Just noticed a tiny scratch...

Sparkling_Surfer

Sparkling_Surfer

And its making me paranoid.

It is about halfway up the glass on the left side, horizontal and then it turns upwards on the left corner.

It's a 12DX, I've had it for 3 months, bought it through AquaBuys--arrived double boxed with packing peanuts. No scratches. I just noticed this one a few days ago.

Should I be worried?

Sparkling_Surfer

I want to thank the 51+ people who viewed my post for wasting their own time...you've got to have some kind of opinion or thoughts X)

If anyone is wondering, the scratch is on the inside of the glass. You can't feel it when running your finger or nail across it so it must either be a harmless surface scratch or the beginnings of another cracked cube. This is why I want some words from the wise...

ProFlatlander15

i think they sell scrath repair kits...but if its on the inside i don't know if it can be fixed

yeah make sure it's not cracks.. :) i've got scratch all over.. yet, it's the area where it's not scratched that got a crack in it :)

Sparkling_Surfer

Told ya it was making me paranoid.

I'm hoping it is just a scratch, maybe from my algae removing pad that I use to clean the glass...regardless, I put tape on the ends of the scratch so I can measure if it magically grows.

I feel much better, I think :|

Archived