Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

On Vacation

ccjung

Hi everyone

I will be on vacation from Friday July 22 to Monday August 1.

All orders placed after Thursday July 21 will be filled August 1st.

I will be available on a limited email only basis until I return.

Just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Chris

EXCELLENT! We now have a thread on nano-reef where I can keep my family / friends / co-workers / etc. updated on my Vacation schedule!

I will be on Vacation August 12 - 21. If anyone wants to reach me, call my cell phone, I'll have it with me.

Did someone start drinking before noon again?

lol.

Enjoy your vacation, where are you going?

I am going on a cruise to alaska because my cousin couldnt make it and I'm "filling" in.

I would normally not make any statements about my vacation, because I would be on call with internet and cell, but with the high rates they charge on those badboys, its email only.

I will be suffering from NR withdrawals.

Chris

No drinking . . . yet. It might be heat exhaustion though. Just spent 5 hours at the Detroit Zoo as a chaperone for my daughter's Day Camp. Eleven 5 year olds running around a Zoo for 5 hours . . . I NEED a drink!

I'm SUPPOSED to be going Sailing from Monterey to Catalina with my brother on his new boat. Then doing some Golfing in the Carmel area for a few days. That depends on a LOT though - like if he takes delivery of the boat before then.

Where's everyone else going on Vacation this year?

Haha I guess I'll post my schedule here too...

I'll be away to lunch in about 15minutes. If ANYONE needs anything, call the cell or email me.

:P

Have fun on your trip Chris. Bring some smoked salmon back to the NanoCube forum!

~randy

For me being on vacation is like work. Lol.

I wont have internet, cell, or my girlfriend. Talk about major withdrawals.

Thank goodness for Tobacco & Alcohol!!!!

Lol

Chris

shao-lin nano

...you forgot girly magazines. Lol.

I'll be in Vegas end of August for MAGIC, anyone else going for it? I guess it's more for work but I'll sneak in some play time here and there.

Lol. Definately my GF. She's my rock and why i do everything I do.

Nanocustoms was an accident. Im a mechanical engineer, and she wanted to work for Amgen. I wanted to stay nearby (and there arent many Defense/Mechanical jobs up here), so I started a small IT/IS company to do custom software. My software venture weaned as my clients ran out of money, so I took up reefing.

Nano-reef and its CrackLike addictive properties led me to the Nanocube and eventually modding them at the request of other members here. Now were 9 months down the line, my software company is singing a swan song to my clients and nanocustoms is looking quite promising and fun.

Usually on vacation, I use my PDAphone to read the forum when I can sneak a moment, but since there wont be many cell sites on the Cruise, I'm SOL.

Chris

Originally posted by ccjung

I am going on a cruise to alaska because my cousin couldnt make it and I'm "filling" in.

Chris [/b]

The inside passage cruises are incredibly beautiful.

Take lots of pics

HAVE A GREAT TIME

Yes!

Im doing the inside passage cruise. Its a much deserved vacation, but like I said, I'm a workaholic. Lol.

Chris

Originally posted by ccjung

Nano-reef and its CrackLike addictive properties led me to the Nanocube

Funny you used Crack and Nanocube in the same sentence. A Freudian slip.

Archived