ReefCleaners.org

Bullseye Mushroom :(

cncmastr

Before:

14849P1020746_s.jpg

14849P1030012_s.jpg

I've been trying to do my water changes more frequently. The past two weeks, i've been doing them weekely. I also had an out break of cyno, and things seem to have cleaned up quite well so far. At one point both of the shrooms were doing well, now they aren't. Any ideas?

I have check the levels of everything, everything seems good.

My shrooms do that all the time when they get annoyed with something. As long as your water parameters are fine the shroom will come around. Its taken mine as long as three weeks to go from scrunched to open!

make sure the levels are consistant and do not change abruptly. if your water went from dirty to clean as a whistle, that can cause the same stress response.

make sure your temp is stayin consistant as well. also lighting. if it's been changed recently that can do it. even adding carbon to clearify the water can work so well the animals get more light than noraml and that can cause stress.

shrooms are the easiest thing to keep, dont worry too much, they'll come around. dont do anything drastic, and dont move them around.

GL

Archived