Top Shelf Aquatics

CSL and JBJ REEF LIGHTING

cpreefguy

Hi, I am selling my reef lighting because I am getting an AGA 7 gallon mini bow aquarium and need money for it.

I have a 17" JBJ fixture that has a 24w 10,000K bulb and a 24w 7,100K bulb, Dusk/Dawn switches, and two 2in. fans. This unit is like new and would work very well with a reef tank. It was used for 2 weeks, and that is it.

I also have a CSL 24" Hood that has a 55w 5,500K bulb and a 55w 7,100K bulb. I used it on my 26gal. reef tank ant it looked NICE. I used it for a month and upgraded the fan to a 4in. Radio Shack fan.

I am asking $135.00 including shipping for the CSL hood and $75.00 including shipping for the JBJ fixture.

The CSL hood retails for $269.99 and the JBJ fixture retails for $139.99.

You can e-mail me at CSCHUBERT@satx.rr.com

Thanks for looking.

ya know that jbj fixture would work very well on the mini bow. i just upgraded my lighting on my mini bow to 3x32w in a pendant, but considered a JBJ. the factory striplight will only house a single 32w pc. B)

I was thinking about putting the JBJ on it, but I kinda wanted to keep it simple and nice looking. I also wasn't sure if i would fit. Do you think the CSL SmartLamp would be enough?

Thanks for the reply:)

sure it will. but the more light the better the growth and apperance of the corals. since adding the extra 2x32w to my tank the leathers especially have gotten alot larger and are open alot more than before. also my zoo's are starting to go nuts. its up to you, the pendant i got was from petsupply liquidator and is there ultra reef pendant i had them cut it down to fit the tank. still looks good on my tank, i posted some pics of it on the members tank area.

Wow, your tank looks really good. Are there any pics of it with the 32w lighting on it? Thanks for your input, I got my tank yesterday and am going to see how it looks with the JBJ on it, but I'm like you, I don't really like the look of my light just setting on top my tank:P

Archived