SaltCritters.com

Not really a nano ? but...

tonkadawg

I am looking for a link to the Tru Vu (make acrylic tanks) web page. Have been doing searches all over the place but only been able to find people who sell the tanks. If anyone knows the address, I would greatly appreciate it.

you rent going to find a site fro truvu...what do you need though? i can get quotes and that sort of thing for you since i deal with them alot. i work at an lfs and tru vu is the only plexi tanks we carry...

thanks for all the replies, I need a door for my 90 gal. Don't know if it is a standard size or what. But if you (SLOreefer) do business with them and might be able to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be out for the next week and a half (vacationing in Aruba) so I will check in when I get back.

Tinyreef - good suggestion, my 85 is tenecor, with the simplicity plus filter - thing is sweet - easiest setup I have done yet!

Originally posted by Guru_Del

been doin the same search and no luck either.

tagging along to see if anyone has a link

If you only posted to get updates in the future you could click subscribe at the bottom of the thread.

if you can get me the dimensions i can help you out...are you looking for the door of an acrylic stand? or what exactly are you looking for? give me the details and ill get a quote for you...let m eknow

Archived