ReefCleaners.org

Nano-Cube Alternatives???

Brick

One of the major draws to the Nano-Cube is its clean self contained look. Aside from all the modifications that I either purchased from Chris @ nanocustoms.com or have done myself, my Nano-Cube looks stock from the outside. Once you see the corals I am keeping and you open the hood, you notice much more than expected. More lights, heavier flow, rubble rock filtration, upgraded pumps etc. the list goes on like most owners cubes.

What else is out there that has the look of being clean/stock. I see other tanks that look ok, but there is no hood or the lighting is pathetic etc.

I am thinking about waiting until Chris unveils the Ultimate Nano-Reef to upgrade to a larger tank and shift over to MH.

Is there anything else out there that even compairs? Thoughts???

No this is not a time for the MiniBow community to get excited!

Just wait for nanocustoms to release their acrylic tanks!

For right now, this is probably the closest you can get -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2377935793

I just noticed when I looked at this eBay listing again - they manufactured this 25 Gallon tank out of 1/4" ACRYLIC! Talk about safety factors!!! If it's true that Acrylic is 17 x stronger than glass, that would make this tank about 34 x stronger than a Nano Cube!

Anyone have any opinions on SeaClear System II Aquariums. They are a All-In-One type system and start at the 26 gallon range. Plus it is Acrylic.

YES!!! the uniquarium rocks.

I will be carrying the uniquarium too.

If i didnt live in an apartment, I would have gotten a uniquarium 60g cube a LONG LONG time ago. 24x24x24 the lighting options are nearly endless.

Chris

Archived