SaltCritters.com

Lets play "Name That Crab"!

LiQuiD

Got this guy (between the zoo's) as a hitchiker a while back. It has lived in this one rock since I got it. It is very bashful and is rarely out while the lights are on. I like it alot but have no idea what it is. It has white and black striped legs with sort of a black shell with white hairs on it. It is no bigger then 1/4". Not that if I even find out what it is I would ever be able to get another.

as to the EXACT species..... donno. BUT I do know they are not to be trusted. it appears to be in the shamefaced family, but again... donno fer sure. if it gets bigger than a 1/2 dollar, Id beware.

I don't know what species it is either BUT I would follow Daves advice and remove hom if he gets big. Might be a good fuge critter if you have one though:).

Cameron

Got crabs? Seriously. If you've got a crab that you don't want anymore, and it needs a new home, PM me. I will gladly receive any. Crabs are my friends!

OK, I know I am a terribly cynical person, but are you keeping an octopus or something? ;)

Actually, I don't. I genuinely like the little buggers. A lot of people here don't have proper respect for crabs. It's upsetting to me when people kill their crabs for...just being crabs :*(

Cmoreash would be the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD to hear from his chick " I caught crabs" and he would exclaim with great rellish.....

THATS WONDERFULL NEWS HONEY !

Hey, that's great! I like crabs too, even the nasty little rock crab that killed my fighting conch (dragged the shell up to a crevice in the rock, then yanked the conch right out). I'll still keep him when I catch him, but it's nice to know there's a place I could send him if he doesn't work out in my tank of nasties.

Archived