ReefCleaners.org

Show your nano cubes here

Pet-Lover

markgsa -

Nice Sun Coral in the bottom right corner. Do you have any luck with it opening out in the open in your tank? I have one that I have tucked in a small "cave" in my 24G Nano Cube. I've only ever seen 1 of the polyps open.

Sneirbo - Sorry to hear that about your sun coral, Mine opens up quite a bit, i feed it often. It even opens up when i feed my fish. Try spot feeding it maybe. This is going in a cave in my 6g cube, after it cycles.;) Took this picture 10 mins ago.

fluidimagery

I had suncorals, but couldn't deal with spot feeding them every night. The only time they would come out is at night so I didn't really see the need to go through all the trouble of feeding them and not being able to enjoy. They are very pretty though when they are out.

8.jpg

bad pic, but you get the idea. I donated the coral to the lfs.

arbeesNano7_5_05

Here is mine. It's very young yet, almost 3 months old.

12G DX

MiniJet 606 in third chamber

MaxiJet 900 in third chamber w/Hydro Flo

Cassette Mod

Livestock: one Yellow Watchman Gobi/One Pistol Shrimp

Scarlett Leg hermit

Snails: 5 Astrea, 5 Ceriths, 3 Bumblebees

Red, Green, Blue Mushrooms,Orange Ricordia, Green Ricordia, Baby Bubble, Yellow polyps

fluidimagery

You must get hell Web Guy for the Hippo and the Deresa. Tank looks nice, good layout. How much light do you have on the tank. I'm up to 92 on mine, I think that's going to stay though.

This is the latest one I have. I feel so inadequate!! Everybody's look so much better than mine. Slowly but surely getting there though!

Cube is stock except for skimmer mod.

Originally posted by Pet-Lover

nice tank. now there are 3 dif ways i wa nt my live rock set out.

thanks! Heres a better pic of the front. Im not totally satisfied with my rockwork, might have to take a hammer to a few pieces to make them smaller. Getting really anxious to upgrade my lighting, but fear the heat that will come with it. 14810000_0428-med.JPG

Sparkling_Surfer

P1000589.jpg

Click on the link in my signature for more pictures...and for pete's sake, tell me what you think (in my thread)!!!! B)

Originally posted by Pet-Lover

xsamx

I just noticed that you have a torch coral looking anemone in the left side is that torch coral.

its a torch coral NOT an anemone..

My tank is pretty much new though, only set up for 2 months. Sorry its lame compared to everyone elses...especially lame photo since I have a camera phone only.

reef3.jpg

Archived