ReefCleaners.org

wtt my pc for your halides

the frag master

the frag master

i have a coralife compact flo fixture 1 bulb 36'' and a all glass standard flo fixture plus one bulb. wtt for a MH fixture hqi prefered. 200 watt if possible but will take a 150 if only that is avail. please lmk will ship

NaNO ReeFiN

I'm sure (or hope) he's new to this cause there aren't 200watt MH fixtures. Once he learns more about the hobby, he'll realize this trade really doesn't make any sense.

bravoreefer

I think you best offer some money with your trade fragy, because what you are trying to do is turn a $20 bill into a $100.

Good luck with your journey and welcome to the hobby.

the frag master

yuck yuck yuck, i have been in this hobby for over 3 years and i am in no way a newb. i was just trying to see if any one had a pendant or something lying around from an old tank or something and maybe they would want a type of supplemental lightsing i guess not. well i end this thread

Perpetual98

Hmm, what do I have to trade for your rare brown mushroom? How about my 23" flat screen TV and we split the shipping? lol

for this deal... you have to pay for shipping for the mushroom and for shipping of whatever you're sending to me!!

is it a rare pulsing mushroom? ;)

fragmaster, just messing with you man. Good luck finding a MH setup. I'm shopping around for one myself.

~randy

How about I trade my house for the shroom? :) I have been searching for the rare brown shroom for my entire life.

J/K

Archived