Pod Your Reef

Some Coral shots at LFS

paradise

dantwenty2

that store is pretty cool, but they never really have that much to choose from but i do love to stare at the big cube reef they have... sweet pics also....

This one? :) BTW, they just put in a new SW coral section, all new tanks, looks amazing, much better selection than before. BTW, when you go back, check out My prints collection they are selling!

tank-june27-01.jpg

My boyfriend takes pics of things to entertain himself when we go to the LFS. Heh.

NICE shots. What kind of camera?

So...I'm not a big camera person... What's the controller dealie?

Wow... Looked it up online. That's one pricey camera. No wonder you just look and take pics!

This is kinda random but I have a question about pic #1 of the large mushroom. Around the mushroom there are these large dark red flakes covering the rock. What is that? I have some in my tank and I'm confused as to what exactly it is.

thanks

Originally posted by Caesar777

Wow... Looked it up online. That's one pricey camera. No wonder you just look and take pics!

You are right, 'cause when you have a good camera, skill is not required :) :) :) You should know that it's a lot more complicated, and knowledge intensive to use a DSLR than a regular point and shoot.

No no, I just meant no wonder you just take pics of corals instead of buying them! :P

Archived