inTank Media Baskets

WTT Micromussa Amak for your gear

bugsy714

Hello to all,

I am looking for a small 150w *or close* MH pendant for my 22"X22"X18" nano project. I have lots of different Micromussa to offer as trades. I am looking for other random gear as well so if you have something don't be shy.

Here are some sample pics:

electric_lemonade.jpgjoker_001.jpgrainbow.jpgsupergreen.jpgbluering.jpg

Email me at bugsy714 > msn.com, I'll probably forget to check the thread/pms (hey, it's summer)

Located in the Fullerton area OC

Why not try your local Lowe's or Home Deopt and see if they have a Regent fixture? They run $9 a shot here for a 300 watt set-up. You'll have to get a ballast, but those can be found here or on eBay. Just an idea...

I was checking that rig out but I'm not that crafty and I'm a bit lazy to boot hehe. If someone had a modded one I'd be interested (as long as you promise it won't burn my tank down hehe)

Six-I think shipping would kill the trade, thanks though!

Nanoreefkeeper-I'm very interested, do you have a website? Email me at bugsy714 > msn.com for more info, thanks!

the frag master

what might you be looking for? I might have something extra just lying around

I need a mini chiller, a pendant or light hood, luminarc reflectors, ballasts, ph controllers, temp controller and/or calcium reactors.

I'm good on pumps, skimmers and most other smaller gear, just looking for the finishing touches.

Nanoreefkeeper- I could use a custome HOB fuge and a custome acrylic hood for my tank so I don't get blinged in the eyes by the halide. Let me know whatcha think =)

Nanoreefkeeper

Hey Bugsy. Checked out your website. I must say WOW! But I think you need help with your micromussa obsession...

You don't want to use acrylic for a hood especially for metal halide. The heat will eventually change its shape and it will burn and release toxic gas when overheated which can happen with halide.

What size fuge are you looking at? Looking for a overflow type or a siphon type? I've done a fuge where the sides are black to keep light seepage low. Lets get specifics nailed down so we can figure a what's a fair trade. I can supply you a drawing also once I get dimensions.

the frag master

i am sorry but i dont have anything you are looking for sorry good luck with you search

picocube- sounds good! email me at bugsy714 > msn.com so we can talk about the dimentions of the hood and trades

Nanoreefkeeper-thanks for the advise, a hob fuge with black sides sounds perfect, email me and we can talk about dimentions/trades.

:)

embryoguy-I'm definitely interested, email me the details and pics if you have them

frag master- email me and we can discuss frags

Bugsy714 >< msn.com (<---I have to break the address up to avoid spambots)

the frag master

bugsy never mind the selling a frag to me. kinda expensive lol. ill keep you in mind when im ready get one ttyl

no problem, you have a nice store out there in west palm beach I would recommend highly for micros, I think it's called ricordia fever, although I doubt they are any cheaper (at least no shipping charges)

Archived