Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

a couple pics

po

I don't know, it looks a little too clean. "I'm still spectical." I'm not acusing anyone of anything, but it looks as though some of thoise corals apear as they weresuper imposed.

*Sigh*

What is with you people?? I try to show off my tank because I take good care of it and what do I get? Bullsh*t accusations.

I think from now on i will just take those comments in stride and chalk it up to petty jealousy.

later

Po--

For what it is worth, I KNOW your tank well, and am very glad you keep it that clean !!!!!!!

And to anyone else-nothing is "superimposed" in it!!

I know the corals/fish well, as he got them from me-LOL !!!

Originally posted by Korbin

What are your tank specs?  Looks good :)

:*( I still wanna know. I'm interested in doing sps under PCs. Are you using PC light?

Thanks Flameangel, I appreciate those kind words.

Korbin, I'm running a 250w HQI mini-pendant with a 10K Ushio bulb supplemented with a 32w actinic 03 bulb.

Originally posted by po

Here's a tank shot from a couple days ago...

(picture

And one from a month and a half ago....

(picture)

notice time-span 1.5 months between pictures. it looks good to me. congratulations po :). one question though... why'd you change from the aquaglobe pump to those two monsters you have now?

Originally posted by po

*Sigh*

What is with you people?? I try to show off my tank because I take good care of it and what do I get? Bullsh*t accusations.  

I think from now on i will just take those comments in stride and chalk it up to petty jealousy.

later

I'm sorry I should have put a smillie in there. I'm honestly impressed. how do you keep it so cleen man? Do you have to chill it durring the summer?

Thanks everyone,

tgrupert- no big deal, i've been accused before of "doctoring" photos, I kept quiet then, I guess i needed to vent a little.

My tank stays dead-locked at 80, if the temp does go up I have a fan to cool it, does the trick. As far as keeping it clean, no biggie, I just have a good clean-up crew, I must have a dozen or so stomatella that come out at night and eat everything in sight.

As far as the Aquaglobe, the one i have died and no matter what i try it won't work anymore. Flameangel even gave me some spare impellars but no dice. So i'm stuck using those 606's.

later

i'm still suspicious! : i'm afraid i'll have to ask for some samples (nonreturnable :rolleyes: ) to verify the photo. hmm, a frag of the slimer and the xenia should do. i'll report back to everyone. :P

looks great! B) i see you had one of those mini-PH's too. i'm thinking of using a couple of them or a big central system for my new 15H.

Archived