Coral Vue Hydros

7 Bow rock and sand (Pic's)

"333"

This is my 7 bow it's been up two weeks going friday to get more rock and a fish taking it very slow. Got very lucky with the first rock I bought 3 clam's and two hard coarls that have come back nice lots of worms and feather duster's and a wired thing that looks like scubing bubbles cartoon but has spikes trying to get a pic of it but it's only out in total darknes. Also a pic of the p.c. fan just don't no where to mount it any ideas?

Pic's Link

http://users.adelphia.net/~katy333/

7 Ga Bow AG

32w P.C. Smartlight CSL

100 watt heater

Rio 50 (don't like it ) any ideas?

Whisper Filter no media

10 p of Live sand

7 p of Live rock

More to come Friday and will update the pic's

Aslo I have just moved and could not bring the 55 have alot of stuff AC wetdry pro75, Rio 2500 and 2100, CSL 96w doulble ballast, AC skimmer 75 and magnum 350 canister I am will to sell or trade I have to much to list right now if you are looking for some stuff cheap email me

katy333@adelphia.net

Thank you

Eric

Looks really nice! Definatley paint the background, that always makes things look better. Your rock has nice corraline growth on it!

:happy: It's gunna be purrty...

Ok went to the lfs and got 3 snails, two hermits scarlet reds, red mushrooms, golden coral banded shrimp, clown and some xenia and a backround thank you looks much better oh i am most forgot some green star polyps. Looked at some zoo's but nothing really nice.

any suggestions please!

Thank you

Eric

:D

Archived