ReefCleaners.org

Photobucket

hottoddy

How do you post images on Photobucket to here? I have pics on photobucket and would like to use them instead of the ones on my computer. Since there is not html place on the photo upload section, I don't know what to do. Anyone who uses photobucket to host and has posted them here, please help.

Somewhere on this site Tigahboy posted a very nice tutorial on how to post pictures. I can't find the thing, though. Maybe someone who knows where it's at can post a link to it.

I think all you have to do is right-click on the image, select "Properties", copy the URL under "Image Properties", and paste it to your IMG button pop-up in your post.

But I am probably wrong and I will keep looking for that tutorial.

here's a quick step by step method that might help u with photobucket

[*]first you have to sign into your account with your username & password

[*]once you're in your account, you can scroll to the bottom of your photobucket page to find your "albums" ... these are created when you first upload pictures. they're basically "folders" that you can place pictures into to easily organize what's what.

[*]once you click an album that contains the pictures you want to post, you will see your pictures and on the very bottom right corner, of the page, there should be a button that says: "GENERATE HTML AND IMG CODE"

[*]before you click the button that says "GENERATE HTML AND IMG CODE" ... be sure to "CHECK" the box of the image you would like to post. when that's done, click the generate code button.

[*]now, you'll see a screen with a bunch of different codes already written out for you. you should use either the 3rd or 4th option. the 3rd option is to post: IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards and the 4th option is to post: IMG images for message boards

[*]either option is fine, and you can play around with what you like best. good luck!

[/list=1]

PS: here's the thread schaadrak was talking about...

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=45320

i think there's another one similar to this out there but i can't figure out where it is. hope that helps

Archived