Cultivated Reef

How Important.

qsails

absolutely critical! essential even! girls go friggin nuts when they see a cool critter like that in the tank! B)

don't forget cocktail sauce! and actinic lighting for mood. the salt mix goes perfectly with tequila. nano-reef = babes! ;)

:P

seriously, everything is optional in a reef, except the salt.

Originally posted by tinyreef

absolutely critical!  essential even!  girls go friggin nuts when they see a cool critter like that in the tank! B)  

don't forget cocktail sauce!  and actinic lighting for mood.  the salt mix goes perfectly with tequila.  nano-reef = babes! ;)  

:P  

seriously, everything is optional in a reef, except the salt.

:D :D .....he's is right:)

Cameron

Originally posted by tinyreef

absolutely critical!  essential even!  girls go friggin nuts when they see a cool critter like that in the tank! B)  

Just put a cleaner shrimp in my nano - up until then, wife was against the whole nano idea, now I am shopping for a 6 gal where she can have a couple of shrimp on her desk at work. ???

Few people have seen a live shrimp before so they definitely add "coolness" to your reef for very little expense. I like skunk cleaners and well behaved peppermints but they can be a PITA if you're thinking about target feeding certain corals.

Archived