Top Shelf Aquatics

Deco-art pico ? gallons

nanorl20

Ok before i start dose anybody know how much gallons are in a deco-art aquarium (rhythem modle)? Ok yesterday i bought a Deco-Art Rhythm aquarium for 34.99 the demensions are 12.99" x 6.38" 8.98 and 2 Galaxy clip-on lights (realy strong, stronger than i thought iam going to bring 1 back)-is that a good idea or sould i keep both? and also a red sea nano filter. I put in 2 pounds of LR from 20 gallon (its been in the tank for ever, its almost all purple!) is that good? even know that corroline algea is't harmfull. and just used the LS in my tank. and thats about it . any suggestions or comments on what to do and not to do fell free. oh yea i beat i spelled about 20 words wrong but who cares at least i didt make 20 mistakes with this pico, or did I ?? i will post pics as soon a can see the tank myself (LOL so clouldy)

detailed_image.cfm?pCatId=8125 go here to see tank

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00068K9...SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg go here for filter

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod...d=6&pcatid=8154 and here for lights

I wish i had a cam. and more people will post replies, but i do the same thing so let me stop *****ing and go work on the tank.

i found out the tank is not a deco-art its a red sea and its 3 gallons and i moded the light so now theres ony one fixture and instead of the lights lying flat there lying on there sides side by side.(wow alot of sides lol) and for you about to make comments the Lr thats in the tank has been in my 20L for 3 months and used some LS thats been there just as long and i used the water in the 20L so the tank wont need to cycle. but here was the the thing i was trying to say but i had to explain all that so i didt have to hear people sayin the things where going to die. ok i added 4 red leg hermits 1 turbo snail and 1 nassiurs snail(u know what i mean and i hate being on the computer but i despertly need help) and replaced that tiny filter with a huge 50 aqua clear (well at leased it looks huge on that tank)and a tiny little false percurla only a week and a half old (yea i know it a little risk with such a yung fish being they have a slimmer chance off serviving but he's doing ok) and thats it folks

Or just multiply length x width x height and divide by 231

Looks like a neat tank, can't wait to see what you do with it.

- Chad

I was wondering for your advice should i buy a cheap $30 cam or should i buy a more exspensive one? Right know i have $140 but iam 15 so it will go fast and plus i want some more corals but i also want to show them off to. cant wait to i get a job know thats school out!

Here is a follow up on 3 Gallon pico

2 pounds of LR (tons of color)

3 inch sand bed(its LS)

3 Red legs

1 turbo snail

1 baby percula

GTP(green star polyps)

and mabey if there is a way to frag a green flower pot i will have 1 frag of those from my 20gal.

Ive got one of those tanks to but I got the treasure box, I think its around 1.5 gallons and I have the same light and filter. Ive had it for about a month and I love it, it looks great on my desk at work. I put all the rock, sand and water from my tank at home so no cycle. I want to put a MH pendant above it but I dont think that will fly at work. Ill try to post some pics as soon as I remember to bring the camera to work.

Ive got one of those tanks to but I got the treasure box, I think its around 1.5 gallons and I have the same light and filter. Ive had it for about a month and I love it, it looks great on my desk at work. I put all the rock, sand and water from my tank at home so no cycle. I want to put a MH pendant above it but I dont think that will fly at work. Ill try to post some pics as soon as I remember to bring the camera to work.

Archived