Top Shelf Aquatics

24g nanocube stand dimensions???

shao-lin nano

shao-lin nano

Can anyone out there with a 24g nanocube stand please answer this for me?

What are the inside dimensions of the standard (not s-stand) 24g nanocube stand from JBJ?

The inside width and depth would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I have the Nanocube S Stand for the 24. The dimensions are 3 shelves separated. w/ about 10-11" high and about 7" wide and about 5-6" deep.

Hope this helps. If you are wanting to put a sump/refuge under the tank, this is not the stand of choice for that. In retrospect I wish I had bought the regular stand :(

HTH,

Tom

I'll get this for you tonight if no has answered you yet. I does have one internal shelf that is only about half as deep as the entire internal space..:blink:..Did that make any sense? Anyways look for a post at about 4:30pm Pacific Time.

shao-lin nano

thanks trekbear and LVReefer, I wnet to my LFS and they didnt have one on display so I couldnt find out about the internal dimensions.

Dimensions:

width: 9 3/4"

depth: 13 1/2"

heighth: 26"

option shelf is slightly higher than halfway up from bottom and less than half way out from back.

Bob

shao-lin nano

Thanks alot guys!

I was going to build a custom oak stand with the help of a buddy but he's lagging and so I'm going to resort to the JBJ stand. I would have looked basically the same as the JBJ stand except the top shelf where the cube sits will extend 2-3inches on three sides giving it a lip and the cabin underneath would be the same dimension as the cubes footprint and curved doors to match contours of cube. Would have been a cool little stand, oh well.

Archived