ReefCleaners.org

Acan Help!

Kyubi1

oh yeah, it's a long drive. usually i avg. about 320miles per trip. lol. aquarium concepts is hayward, i believe...but the other store you're talking about is aquascene...and that is the place to buy rare sps frags. the owner is very generous with the frag sizes and prices, for the most part. mermaid is overpriced when you're talking to anyone but the owner. the percs you're talking about are onyx percs...they turn all black, and 39 is a pretty good price! the only stores worth my time in the bay area are (in no particular order): mermaid, aquarium concepts, aquascene, aquatic gallery(dr. le's place), atlantis, and all about fish in pleasant hill. these are the only stores that ever stock decent corals and have prices i might be willing to pay if the piece is really nice. :D

-- Yoshiod9: Hayward / San Leandro, same different, they're like right next to each other, I just call that area san leandro. Didnt know that those are Onyx percs, I never seen one that's all black, only the black with white stripe but those go for much less, like 14$ or so.

It's kind of good and bad whe you live in the bay area... I mean, I go to fish stores like every other day so there's always something I see that I like but they're not cheap. So my wallet is hurting real bad. :*(

But never the less, I dont have to drive 320 miles just to buy or see good selection of fishes/corals, everything is within 30 mins drive from my house. B)

Well I should be getting CoCo worm and Sunburst for my tank real soon, but still waiting for that nice show piece frag for my tank. Any other choice you guys recomment beside Acan Lord?, I saw a post about the Micromussa and those looks really nice too!

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=59347

Let me know what ya think.

Archived