Coral Vue Hydros

Need soem Help to ID this

Case

http://www.fearstyle.com/photography/Clown...rblem/index.htm

You will see that his right eye only on the foward half seems to be inflamed under it... and tender white... every thign elseo n him seems ok...

When the pair was purchased the guy bagged them together and I my self was unaware that if you bag clowns together they become restless in tight quarters and fight with each other and this smaeo ne did get his fins niped at in transit...

He has since then been ok and both getting along fine and what was niped at healing very nicely but now this... no idea as to why

Only guys two fishiesi n the tank besides a lawn mower blenny a bunch of zebra hermits and a coral banded shrimp that at first few weeks was very ageresive twords them and has now backed down.

Any ideas?

Pop-Eye

Just Feed him nutrient filed fods such as Mysis Shrimp and high quality flake food and his little body should be able to get over it.

You can try to soak the Shrimp in some diced Garlic and then separate the garlec from the shrimp and feed the shrimp to him. The Garlic will help increas his Emmune(spelling?) System.

Good luck, I hope he turns out ok :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hes been doing real well it went down the section that was inflamed and he seems happy the other dmg he sufferd from transit is also compleatly gone and hes been rolling around in my flower pot i need to get him a anemone

Archived