ReefCleaners.org

All Hail Crackeur

Caesar

I just wanted to say I love Crackeur. I think he gives great advice and he's so funny. :D J/K

I really have a question about the ice probe tho. I want to know how well they work. I've done a search but there wasn't much out there.Do you guys think it can still drop the temp 10 degress in a 20 gallon.

I know Crackeur has one so I hope he sees this thread.

I can tell you that the ice probe drops my tank at least 10 degrees. (9 1/2 total gallons). It was working so well I had to get the heater set up to maintain a steady temp. I didn't buy the iceprobe alone. I bought the prefab microchiller as I am no where near capable of drilling the plastic without destroying a few hob filters first.

All this praise, it's like channukah and christmas and ramadan and qwanza (well maybe not ramadan) all rolled into one and it's early too!

oh and premium aquatics is where I bought mine. I tried marinedepot but they claimed it was sent, then they told me it was out of stock, then they told me they had it and it never arrived so I became best friends with cory at premium aquatics, got my chiller and, when the hob came cracked, he told me to buy a new one and email him the cost, which was credited to my amex. I used a gift certificate from petland to buy the hob, swapped the cracked piece and promptly returned the broken hob for an additional credit at petland. A bit conniving and evil but we all have our moments of weakness.

keep it coming folks. My head is just about big enough to qualify me as a float in the Macy's Parade next week. I'm going to be slotted between Charlie Brown and the Monopoly Guy (yup, he's in this year). As a bonus to all those that attend the parade, I will be throwing gifts to the revelers like a good Mardi Gras Parade. No beads, cups and doubloons, tho. I'll be tossing clumps of algae, some live rock and a frag or two so bring your coolers.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh. Crakeur you thought I made that site, I didn't a friend found it and sent it to me. just put FirstName.LastName.youaremyfriend.com and you can make one for your friends

I knew you didn't make the sight in my honor. I've seen it before.

Oh and nish, don't tell anyone. Especially not my wife. If she finds out about us she might leave me.

Archived