Innovative Marine Aquariums

Artice Ice Zoos

ClarkiiClown

ClarkiiClown

I will have 2 large frags of these very soon. The color in the pic is very very close to the actual color. Just a bit more blue in real life. I would be interested in trades for other interesting zoos. Please Pm me with details.........

I'd be interested, and I'm at least somewhat local--Seattle. (Weren't you looking into something of mine?) I LOTS of cool stuff to trade, mostly zoos, and all are extremely colorful--no plain stuff! Let's see, off the top of my heaed: giant bright bubblegum-pink with neon green dot Palythoas, same color scheme but in zoos (most with white dot, in some it turns bright green), true-blues with bright green skirt, red safecracker-types (not positive on the ID), purple centers, bright orange center/sky-blue ring/bright green fringe (very bright, very cute), lots more....

• 3 weeks later...

woa.. those are some awesome zoos. If you're willing to frag a small piece (maybe 5 or 6 polyps), ill take one. That is IF you're willing to sell cuz I dont have anythign to trade

I'm pretty far away but I have some beautiful orange and green zoos as well as what the LFS called pink although it looked pretty orange to me :blush: If you're interested send me a PM. I can always send you a picture via e-mail or if you can explain how to post a pic on this forum, I'll post it here.

• 2 weeks later...
bluenassarius

i have some pink zoos, some green & blue zoos & a few polyps of brown w/ orange dot in teh center on a rock if you want to trade.

Archived