Coral Vue Hydros

My 15 gal

Alexraptor

Alexraptor

thoughd id show a pic with of my 16 gallon nano :)

setup:

15 gallon tank(obviously lol)

MaxiJet 500 Powerhead

Prizm HOB skimmer(for up to 100g)

a few kilo of LR

Dottyback(wich has killed 2 snails, 3 peppermint shrimps)

A group of Hairy Shrooms

I recently replaced my coral gravel with fine caribbean sand

the switch was popular with some of the LR inverts lol, came across a bristle worm in the sand and i found my crab that quickly dug himself down again lol.

My shrooms arent too happy after have been moved around several times over the past 3 days :D but im shure they will be fine once everything gets to be for a while, also need to get to a LFS soon to buy some sand sifters.

but this is the tank anyway ;)

Good start. You might want to add a bit more LR. Also, somthing on the back to cover the cords and filters is always nice.

Looks good.

B)

Bob

Alexraptor

erm i think i should point out this tank has been running for 4 months almost, cycled already compleatley withing the first 2 weeks, slowly began stocking, was kinda nice until the Dottyback became way to agressive, yeah i havent really afforded a background yet, need to prioritize into tank critical items and components, and i do indeed plan to add more LR when i can get some(i bought the original batch in a city thats a few 100 miles from where i live when i was visiting lol)

• 4 weeks later...
Domino_Tang

yeah you might not wanna add anything to small to the tank dotty backs tend to be agressive to most other fish .

I had first hand exp. from one killing a friends clown fish xD

Well nice tank and best of luck

Archived