inTank Media Baskets

Macro Shots

Seamus

Post your best super up close macro shots here :)

Looking to collect some nice high resolution macro shots for framing. Not for distribution - I'm just looking for a few nice pics for the office. Been practicing with a Nikon 5100 but it's still difficult to get that sharp focus with some reasonable depth of field. I guess thats a limitation of point and shoot cameras. Any tips on good macro shots through the glass would be appreciated.

PM me if you would be willing to share some high res full size pictures.

Frogspawn -

6709Frogspawn_Macro.jpg

Fungia Plate -

6709Fungia_Plate_Macro.jpg

a ha ! seems this has been done before. thanks for that link and next time i might try the search button....

Completely missed that thread. Thanks, ifynanceu

Well no need to repost a bunch of pics in this thread - but I would still like to collect some full size high res files. File size would probably too big to post here so again, PM me if you would be willing to share via email or other method.

Lol, went on a posting spree before I saw Ify's post.

Anyway, if you want the originals of these let me know. I've got tons of them.

~CHRIS

I just noticed you're in Alpharetta - I'm making an office visit tomorrow off Windward Pkwy. Got any good suggestions on an LFS to visit while I'm there?

Aquarium Showcase is about a block north of Windward on Highway 9.

Cappucino Bay has agreat selection of SPS, clams and lots of other stuff - they are Highway 120 near I-75. Thats at least a half hour drive from Windward area.

Fish Store and More is in Buckhead closer in town. Again about half hour drive from Windward area.

Cap Bay is definately worth a visit, and aquarium showcase is real close to where you will be.

DUDEFROMRI

Jenniebutterfly, I love those red skirts you have...Maybe you can sell me a frag when I get my tank up? (crosses fingers)

jenniebutterfly

haha when i get enough i will, if you want them sooner, there was a guy on rc selling them for like $20 a polyp :D i would not charge that much though :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived