Cultivated Reef

Hot pink & multi color micromussa's

DamageInc

Check them out. Just in the tank less than an hour. Turned on the actinics only just to get a quick shot. More pics tomorrow with the 50/50 and 10K on!

micros2.jpg

micros1.jpg

Damage

Thanks FloorLord. I liked your zoa's you had for sale. I might have to place an order in the future with you. How often do you frag'em?

Hey Nico,

Haven't seen you around the boards lately. How is your tank going? Yeah, I got these micro's in west palm.

I'm thinking of heading down to coral gables one weekend. There is a guy that seels on ebay by the name reef-gardener. He's got some nice stuff and told me he sells alot of other things not listed on ebay. Sounds like he's close to you.

Nick

Nick,

I've been up in NY taking care of some things. Tank is doing good, I just got a replacement NC hood and I'm planning on going MH...when I get around to it. I'm familiar with reef-gardener. However, I've never done business with them. Look's like they have nice corals.

Nico

I used to live in Flushing. Moved to long island for a few years than moved down here. Good old Astoria Park. Used to love cruising that area.

Nick

Right on Damage, thanx dude!

Still have lots available, lemme know.

Down here in So Cal, there is not alot of "nano-freindly" Fish Stores! Needless to say, it's hard to find small Zoa peices. Usually I will ask the store worker's if they will frag em', but, they won't!!!! So I just buy the whole colony!

D

Nico, I hear you. I miss family and friends up there. Not much else though. You can't beat living in paradise though.

Floorlord, I'll always keep you in mind. I like the colorful zoa's.

Nick

Hey Nick,

Did you ever take care of the aiptasia problem you had? Reason I'm asking, I just got some new corals and one frag has about 3 small one's on it. Never had any pest problems until now...

Nick

Nico,

My aiptasia problem is gone. When I bought my cleanup crew I also got a peppermint shirmp. It seems to have taken care of it no problem.

If you get one, make sure it's the atlantic kind (Lysmata Wurdemanni)because that is the only one that eats aiptasia.

Good luck with that.

Nick

canesfan44

damage,

where in west palm did you get those micros. i am always on the lookout for new stores in S. Fl

• 4 weeks later...

Jendub,

Thanks. That's a great compliment coming from you. You have an amazing selection of micro's. I definitely look forward to doing business with you.

You are right, I did get them from Robert. He is great to work with and has some great coral. His store is one of the best I have seen in this area.

Nick

I couldn't agree more!!!

One of these days, I will fly out there and check out Flordia's stores. You guys get some good stuff.

When your ready to hop on a plane drop me a pm. I can hook you up with a vacation house to stay at for say....a nice chunk of some of your crazy colored micros.

Archived