55g with standard lighting -$75 obo

Proquatics Hydrosafe Heater 150watts- $20 obo

Supreme Skilter Model 400 (30-100g) - $40 obo

Live Rock (~40+lbs) - $140 obo

Live Sand (fine and course ~50+lbs) - $150 obo

1 Blue Spotted Puffer (~4 inch)-$20

1 Valentini Puffer (~3 inch)-$20

1 Diamond Goby (~4 inch)-$15

Unfortunatly I am unable to give my full attention to this tank anymore :( I will take the best offer on the fish, but they need a home before I sell the tank. But I hope that someone will give these fish and their acsessories a good home. I am willing to part with the whole package for $400.00 (including fish) but other offers will be concidered.

There is no stand but I was able to find mine (a clothing chest) at the DI for $25. I can deliver in Utah within a reasonable distance (Im in Salt Lake City) and prehaps ship some items (Id have to figure out how to do that first). If intrested, e-mail me (Alexis) at beckalexis@yahoo.com with questions or to set up a time to see the tank. Thanx for looking!

Alexis, I'll be in S. Utah later this week. I would probably take the ride if you had corals for sale. In any event, are they any good LFSs you'd recommend checking out? South of SLC, preferably. Thanks!

Sorry, this is a fish-only tank (no corals) and Im not selling anything from my nano. I dont know any LFS south of SLC... I hardly ever travel to Orem or Provo or anywhere south. Sorry. I could tell you some great places in SLC if you want. How south are you going?

We'll be National Park hopping. I doubt we'll make it anywhere near Salt Lake. Was hoping there'd be a hidden gem of a store out in the desert somewhere- always on the lookout ;) Thanks anyway.

Archived