ReefCleaners.org

skimmer,OLD skool! Trade?

glazer

Any of you remember these? I have a brand-new still in the box Sanders Piccolo skimmer... I got two of them a while back and am using one in the 'fuge of my 5.5

I had planned on using the other one mounted in a HOB filter for a tank I am setting up but ended up drilling the tank and going with a sump... so anyone downsized and got a decent sump style skimmer they want to get rid of?

The body on the Piccolo is about two inches in diameter and about 5 1/2" tall... with the collection cup it is about 8" overall.

You can very easily fit this into an HOB filter and they may be "old skool" but they do some serious skimmin' !

that might just work well in my new Alife 7...prolly not but...i don't have an old skimmer to trade...sold em all this summer-gsale. glazer where you at? feel like shipping her?

Craig, I emailed ya (again?)... let me know by pm if it's not making it to you.

Okay, where was I... Twins Guy. Well I have no problem shipping it anywhere. Obviously I was hoping to work out a trade plus money(?) deal with someone for a skimmer as I still need one... basically what the skimmer cost me with shipping and all was $27.00. Soooo, if I have to sell it I would like to at least get what I got into it back...Let me know if ya want it.

Archived