Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: New Alife7

Canton Reefer

Canton Reefer

I have a new ALIFE7 thats been sitting in its box for a few weeks. After much thought, I have decided that with a new workload and a baby on the way, I just really dont have the time to care for a nano right now. The unit is brand new and comes with everything; 27w pc lighting.

asking 100/obo + shipping from Baltimore

??s email me @ ken.peluso@gilden.com

Canton Reefer

anytime. if you really want one, check www.reptiledepot.com/all1.html

its where i got mine but i will warn you, they screwed up the order 3 times; once they shipped it with no address save a zip code and my last name and it took them 4.5 weeks to even ship that out but it did eventually get here....

Sounds like great service :rolleyes:

Nah, I'm not out looking for one. Would have taken yours just because I'll be in Balitimore and I'm an addict. By the way, I'll give you a couple weeks with the crying baby before you're itching for a diversion like that nano would have been :)

I went with the tank knowing a baby was on the way. Baby cries, you wake up, feed baby, change diaper if need be and get out yer flashlight to see what's happening in the tank at 3 in the morning. Can't wait - 5 weks and counting.

Canton Reefer

but i think for now ill just grab the flashlight and wath my 90, plenty o life in there...just a lot more hands off on the maintenance on a 90 than a 7 =)

thanks guys!

congrats Crakeur

• 2 weeks later...

Archived