Coral Vue Hydros

trade blue legged hermit crabs for chaeto

whaler1582

whaler1582

i have a couple hundred bluelegged hermits and i would like to trade some for some chaeto. i don't get chaeto locally or i would get it here. i would also trade for any frags or some fuge rock.

thanks in advance

Joshua Walters

Whaler1582,

I'm in palm beach but work in coconut creek. Right now I don't really have anything to trade yet but I will keep you in mind. I might have 10 astrea snails to get rid of in the near future.

Damage

whaler1582

thanks, ill take the astrea snails if u want to get rid of them or trade. i need some. i also have some nerite snails up for sale or trade, different color shells pink, black and brown

Joshua

whaler1582

ill post a pic tomorrow. how many hermits do you want. i have about thirty to forty left. how much chaeto can u send and how do i ship the crabs.

thanks,

Joshua walters

whaler1582 ... Just bag them with about 1/2 air and 1/2 water and ship USPS priority - that is how I would ship the chaeto. I will take as many as you can give and I will send you say 2 sandwhich bags full? they are reef safe crabs right?? thanks

whaler1582

yea, they are just blue legged hermits. what is your address so i can find out shipping costs for me. after i find that out, i will sent them out. i will cover my shipping and you will cover your shipping cost.

thanks,

Joshua Walters

whaler1582 .. that's eactly what I was thinking. You can ship USPS priority flat rate box (it's a GOOD sized box to fit as many hermits are you want) for only ~$8 - maybe a little exrtra for heat packs , etc ... my zip is 92831 jsut for your reference ...

YGPM with my info ...

whaler1582

ill count up all of the hermits tomorrow and post a final #. can i get a frag of your Eagal eyes also if i give u all the hermits i have? if not then ill do the trade for the chaeto.

thanks

Joshua Walters

Archived