SaltCritters.com

Stocking(Is this 2 much)

fishybusiness

fishybusiness

I have a nanocube 12 gallon with a firefish and a yellow watchmen goby. I also do water changes every week. I was wondering if I got a clown fish percula, occ., or tomatoe would that be to much. I hardly ever see my firefish and the watchmen is a little more active. The two fish I have spend alot of time in the back. I just looking for something more active that will swim.

Most people would say ur maxed out. Although a small percula wouldn b THAT bad.. jus find him a nice home when he gets bigger.

fishybusiness

I just thought of a diffrent idea. Would two yellow clown gobies instead be better. I would take the fire fish out , but it is so hard. I feel that if I got the clown fish I might get a little to attached to it.

I would go with a small False Perc(Ocellaris)Clownfish. They will all get along fine. And I bet you anything, one you get the clown in and there is more activity in the tank, the Firefish will be out and around all the time.

B)

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know, two clown gobies can't be kept together--they'll kill each other.

Archived