inTank Media Baskets

Greets!

Vixyswillie

Vixyswillie

Hey all!

Just wanted to introduce myself as your latest addition. Looks like a great place with lots of information. Hope to learn a lot and help where I can - which at present won't be much! :D

I'm a rank newbie. Currently have a 120g FO tank and am planning a 7g nano for my office at work (my FIRST reef - YIKES!!) I'll start another thread to get your feedback on the nano.

Thanks!

Welcome!

I'm fairly new at this too but I'll try to help any way I can. This is a great place with lots of knowledgeable people.

Vixyswillie

Thanks, lizbeth and Christopher! I must say, I'm really impressed with the friendliness of everybody here. What a refreshing change! :)

lizbeth - How about a nice little pic of that dandy-sounding tank of yours??? Pretty please?????

Vixyswillie
Quote: from mattdog on 11:04 pm on June 4, 2002[br]I just recently set up my 7 gallon bowfront.  It is a beautiful tank.  You'll love it.

Thanks, mattdog - I'm DROOLING to get this thing going! I'll have to tap you for some of your expertise! :) Got a pic of that baby??

Vixyswillie
Quote: from NanoReefer53 on 11:05 pm on June 4, 2002[br]Welcome Vixyswillie ! :)

Thanks, NanoReefer53! And those pics are killing me!!!

Must.... Be.... Patient....

Must.... Be.... Patient....

Must.... Be.... Patient.... :D

My Alife 7

Welcome to the boards! LOL, I was just like you when I first started... extremely excited!! But you seem to have grasped the idea of "Must Be Patient" a whole lot quicker then I did!

Vixyswillie
Quote: from My Alife 7 on 11:50 pm on June 4, 2002[br]Welcome to the boards! LOL... But you seem to have grasped the idea of "Must Be Patient" a whole lot quicker then I did!

N - O - T ! ! ! !  :)

Thanks for the welcome!

im alittle behind on the welcome train but i have alreaydy met you in the other posts and on rc. where are you from? im from Ca as are many others. but many people from around the country are on this site too. also a few from overseas. if you are in Ca maybe we can trade frags once your tank starts to take off.

just like you...i wanna start my 29 gal tank already...i even have evevrything i would need...only problem is there isnt enough space in my current apartment...moving in aug 10...cant wait to waste more of my scholarship money...who needs an education when you can have the ocean right next to you.

A little late but; WELCOME TO NANO REEF!!! :)

I just joined this placed recently and I must say this place rocks! :)

There are a lot of knowledgable and experianced people here.

Enjoy.

And good luck with your new tank.

Post us some pics when its setup.

Vixyswillie
Quote: from SLOreefer on 12:27 am on June 5, 2002[br]where are you from?... if you are in Ca maybe we can trade frags once your tank starts to take off.

Boy, would I love to take advantage of that offer! Unfortunately, I'm in Wisconsin - just a little west of Milwaukee. Suppose that's too far, hey? :) Up here, we haven't decided if we're going to have summer, yet. Today, it's freakin' 51 degrees, overcast, drizzly, and generally crappy. NICE SUMMER!

Vixyswillie
Quote: from HuBu on 12:57 am on June 5, 2002[br]just like you...i wanna start my 29 gal tank already...cant wait to waste more of my scholarship money...who needs an education when you can have the ocean right next to you.

ON THE FLOOR..... I'll drink to that! Ready for a nice Corona right about now!

Vixyswillie
Quote: from Sahin on 5:45 am on June 5, 2002[br]A little late but; WELCOME TO NANO REEF!!! :)... And good luck with your new tank. Post us some pics when its setup.

Thanks for the welcome, Sahin! I'll DEFINITELY post some pics as I get things set up and after. Too many friggin' questions NOT to! ROLLING... :)

Vixyswillie
Quote: from SLOreefer on 12:27 am on June 5, 2002[br]if you are in Ca maybe we can trade frags once your tank starts to take off.

Just caught that thread on shipping frags - good information there. I could get access to urine cups no prob (I'm an Admin. Assist. in an Emergency Department) - maybe even some little styrofoam boxes or something. Perhaps we ought to give it a whirl, anyway! Opinions??

Archived