SaltCritters.com

my tank

SeaFish

my tank is 12 gallon acrylic tank with 2 of the 32 watts of 50/50 (10k and actinic) lighting on the cannopy. the light itself is mounted side by side about 2 inches off the surface of the water. from the where the light is mounted to the surface of the substrate in my reef aquarium is about 12-13 inches. between the surface of the water and the mounted lights, is a thin sheet of acrylic covering to prevent the lights from coming into contact with water and short circuting it. my question is, if i were to segment my tank into low light, moderate light and high light, how would you do it?

what i mean by strong lighting is, where i can keep any strong light corals without any problem ( not considering sps).

what i mean by moderate lighting is where i can keep any moderate lighting corals without any problem.

what i mean by low light is, where i can keep any low light corals with out any problem or dose my tank even have a low light area?

my tank is 20 inches in length.

what do you guys think?

here is a link to who u what kind of tank i have (its by clear sealife):

http://www.northcoastmarines.com/quarantn.htm

aquascape so that there are overhangs to place low light corals in.

Is this a second tank or are you referring to the tank in your sig? If so, it looks like you already have it set up and that would mean re-aquascaping.

Archived